The University of Tennessee Full-Time MBA program will host an Open House for prospective MBA candidates on Thursday, January 24, 2013 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Haslam Business Building, Room 402. Registration begins at 5:45 p.m. Representatives from this innovative, 17-month program will present information on the structure of its integrated, team-based curriculum, the application and admissions process, financial aid, and career opportunities. Admission is free and pre-registration is not required. You may park in the Volunteer Hall Garage located on White Avenue (please bring your parking ticket to registration for validation). For further information, contact the UT MBA Program Office at (865) 974-5033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer Research Program Recognizes 11 Faculty
- UT Study: Volkswagen Plant Expansion to Add 9,800 Jobs to State Economy
- Haslam Student Attends Capitalism Seminar
- Congressman Blackburn Visits UT Defense Institute and Baker Center
- UT Report Provides Solutions to Truck Driver Shortage, Identifies Broader Supply Chain Talent Crunch