The University of Tennessee Full-Time MBA program will host an Open House for prospective MBA candidates on Thursday, January 24, 2013 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Haslam Business Building, Room 402. Registration begins at 5:45 p.m. Representatives from this innovative, 17-month program will present information on the structure of its integrated, team-based curriculum, the application and admissions process, financial aid, and career opportunities. Admission is free and pre-registration is not required. You may park in the Volunteer Hall Garage located on White Avenue (please bring your parking ticket to registration for validation). For further information, contact the UT MBA Program Office at (865) 974-5033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Haslam Partners with Y-12 to Develop Analytics Talent
- Haslam Alum To Join Joint Chiefs of Staff
- UT’s Supply Chain Graduate Programs Ranked Second in the Nation
- Haslam College of Business Dean Chosen for Secretary of Defense Program
- Haslam’s Master of Business Analytics Program Ranked Highly by TFE Times