The University of Tennessee Full-Time MBA program will host an Open House for prospective MBA candidates on Thursday, January 24, 2013 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Haslam Business Building, Room 402. Registration begins at 5:45 p.m. Representatives from this innovative, 17-month program will present information on the structure of its integrated, team-based curriculum, the application and admissions process, financial aid, and career opportunities. Admission is free and pre-registration is not required. You may park in the Volunteer Hall Garage located on White Avenue (please bring your parking ticket to registration for validation). For further information, contact the UT MBA Program Office at (865) 974-5033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UT’s Haslam College of Business Supply Chain Program Ranked 3rd by SCM World
- UT Students to Work Historic Super Bowl 50
- Autry Appointed Department Head for Marketing and Supply Chain
- Social Issue Investing Does Not Increase Value According to UT Study
- Associate Dean Ranft to Join NC State, Noble Fills Interim New Position